Friday, March 9, 2012

Just a question

How many paper towels does it take to clean up a whole pitcher of sweet tea? An entire roll!!!!


How do I know? This cute little thing "asadently" spilled the whole pitcher of YaYa's sweet tea (which has considerably more sugar than regular sweet tea) across the bar yesterday. It went on the floor on both sides and covered the entire bar and everything that was on it. I could have killed him!!!! But that cute little face with those cute little dimples just looked at me with those big brown eyes and said "it was an asadent". I just told him to go outside and wash off with the water hose ( it was 80 degrees outside, therefore it was fun and not punishment) while I cleaned up with an entire roll of paper towels and hot water, then mopped twice.
That kid!!! Thank goodness he is cute, that makes it way harder to get too mad at him.

No comments: