Thursday, June 25, 2009

Conner 9 months


Conner has really seemed to grow alot this month and he has learned alot too!
He is the fastest crawler ever. Just today he was in the playroom while I was fixing lunch and I looked up and he was gone. I found him all the way at the other end of the house in Tanner's room, of course.









He can clap his hands, but what he really likes is for you to clap your hands when he does something good. He can also wave and say bye-bye.
Still no mama's or dada's. Papoo is convinced he says "Papoo" but I think it is pie-pie.
He loves to stand up holding on to anything. He really loves to pull all of Tanner's big boys out of the drawer.
He weighed 17lbs 10 oz. at the doctor and was 27 1/2 inches long. He is not a very big kid. Dr. Martin said that he will probably walk soon because he has no fear. I am really worried about this because I can't keep up with him while he is crawling.
He got his first tooth this month too and he loves to eat. He has chocolate on his mouth in this picture because Tanner gave him an ice cream cone in the car seat and I didn't know until we got home. But he was quiet and everyone was happy.
He is so happy and funny and really beautiful. I just wish he would stay this age FOREVER!

No comments: