Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of First Grade

It was awful and great all at the same time.
I really hate it that Tanner is in "grade" school now. It's REAL school now. Real grades, reading AR books, spelling tests... But Tanner was fine. He didn't even seem nervous. He said that they didn't do too much today. No homework yet. I'm sure he will be fine this year but this is it. No more little boy. :(




Conner and I got so much done today while Tanner was at school. I love summer, but we have no routine in the summer and today we got back on schedule!!!! We got the house cleaned, went to lunch, and folded all the clothes all before we went to get Tanner. Then I cooked and we ate together at the table and everyone was in bed by 9:30. This is the part I love!
Well, 179 days left!

No comments: