Monday, April 13, 2009

Weather Scare

Sarah called me just as I was getting home from dropping her off and says,"Are you watching the news. There is a tornado in Clarksville and it will be in Bristol in 12 minutes." I immediately started freaking out. I got the kids out of the car and put Hop Hop (asleep in his car seat) in the hallway and turned on the news. There was a bad storm coming and some tornadic-like (is that a word) activity coming down Hwy 20. I got Tanner some color crayons and a book and called Jeff. I kept watching the news as the tornadic-like activity moved toward us. The storm hit us but thank God there were no tornados, only hail. I kept the kids in the hallway for a little while and Jeff got in there with them. (he didn't know the worst had past) Tanner learned that when there is bad weather you get your chocolate bunny and go to the "safe place".

1 comment:

Katheryn said...

Wow, that is scary! You guys are really blessed that nothing really happened.