Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gettin' Smarts

Ok, so that wasn't the best grammar, but I'm teaching a 3 year old here.

Most days Tanner has school time for about 30 minutes. (that's all I can take) We read, do art, draw or have a little computer time.
With me he does his school book,
"Learn to Read in 100 Easy Lessons"
I think we have had this book for more that 100 days and we are only on lesson 19, but today he read "sam is mad at me". I am very impressed. He doesn't love to do it, but he is very proud of himself when he really reads something.

With Yaya he does his line books (mazes) or starfall.com.
Mazes are his favorite thing and he is really good at them.
He is amazing on the computer. I can't believe how he can click on things and follow the instructions on the games.
He is going to be a smart kid.

No comments: