Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FOOOOOOD!

Real Food!

I can't wait until tomorrow when I can eat real food. We have been on a 21 day Daniel Fast with our church since the 1st and it ends tonight at midnight. We haven't eaten bread, sweets, meat, or caffeine in 21 days!



So tomorrow Jeff and I are not going to eat anything healthy. We have had our share of fruits and veggies for at least 3 days!





I have to work tomorrow so I will be up early.


I am having Oreo Cakesters and this maybe my breakfast along with a Coke.







Jeff wanted beef. I went to the grocery store and Jeff said "Get lots of ground Beef. I want a big fat hamburger."










And bread, oh bread, soft fresh Merita Bread! You just don't know how much you miss it until it is gone.



So if you see our light on at midnight tonight, it is because we are eating!



But really we have been doing this for more important reasons. Fasting and praying for 21 days has brought us closer to God and our prayers will be answered because Our God is Good!

No comments: