Friday, July 17, 2009

Art Campin'

This week Tanner went to his first summer camp. Art Camp! but he called it Art Campin'. They learned about colors and shapes. They painted and did chalk art and watercolors and drawings. Tanner particularly like the gluing.

Tanner's Desert. (left of his head)
.Tanner's Primary Colors (above his head)Tanner's Self PortraitTanner's Name and Parents Splatter Art (my favorite)Watercolor Rainbow (bottom 2nd from Rt.)Chalk ButterflyNot sure what this is suppose to be, but it's Beautiful!Conner eating, of course.
There were several more things that I thought I took pictures of, but I guess not. They even got to do a canvas painting.
Thursday night after the camp was over they had an Art show.
Tanner had so much fun and I thought he did really good.
Thanks Karey, Sarah, Ms. Bonita, Mr. Phil and the Art Council.

No comments: