Saturday, July 25, 2009

Conner 10 Months



Yesterday Conner was 10 months old. I can't believe how fast this is going by.
He is getting so big. He loves to eat. I think he doesn't know when he is full because he will eat everything you put in front of him. He loves to eat fresh peas, chicken, pasta, and watermelon. He is not a picky eater at all. He does still love his bottle too.
He is almost walking. I won't be able to hold him down much longer. (j/k)
He can play patty cake and roll 'em over too. It is so cute. (I will try to put up a video soon.)
He still doesn't say Mama or Dada, but he can quack like a duck. (Don't ask.)
He is a very friendly kid. He will go to anyone and make you feel like the most special person in the world, but he really loves his mommy.
I can't believe in just 2 months we will be celebrating his birthday!

No comments: