Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!



I saw these cupcake pops on a blog, http://bakerella.blogspot.com/ , they were so cute, so I had to make them. I didn't have all the ingredients (& neither did the Piggly Wiggly), like candy coated espresso beans, heart shaped sprinkles, or sucker sticks, so I had to improvise a little, with gummy bears, caramel squares and Popsicle sticks. Not to mention it was 10:00 at night. Tanner was still up wanting to help, but I wouldn't let him because the chocolate was getting to hard. So I turned around and he had Hersey Kisses, Kit Kats and Suckers all over the counter (don't forget it is 10:00 at night). Where is this child's Daddy? The kitchen was a huge mess!
Why, oh why, do I have to do stuff like this? And what am I going to do with them now?
They turned out SOOOOO Darn Cute though!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Don't you just love that Bakerella Blog! I haven't tried any of her recipes yet... But your little Turkeys turned out so cute!

Myshell said...

They were delicious!!! You're such a great creative mommy. (= Rylee enjoyed them very much.