Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful


This is the time to celebrate all that we are thankful for. I often think about all the things I am thankful for and I thank God for all he has blessed me with, but I never really get the chance to put my thoughts out there.

I am so thankful for my God. He has blessed me way beyond what I deserve. He will never leave me or forsake me and He is a God of Mercy and Grace. And for that I am THANKFUL.

I am thankful for my family. Jeff is a great husband, father, and mostly my best friend. He is a man of God that is leading our family in the right direction.
My two boys. Tanner has the best personality and imagination. It is so entertaining to sit and listen to his stories, to hear him sing and play is instruments. He is smart, and funny, and outgoing. Conner is beautiful and happy. I have never seen a baby that just doesn't cry. He always has joy on his face. I am so thankful that God has blessed me to be the mother in this family.
My mom. I can never say thank you enough for ALL that YaYa does for us. She always seems to be there at the right time (when I am about to loose it) and comes in and saves the day. Tanner loves his YaYa and I am thankful that both of my boys have a great grandma (oh no! not a grandma) to share their lives.
I could go on and on with family. We are truly blessed not only to have family but to know our family and for our kids to be able to grow up with so much family.
I am thankful for my home, my church, my job (yes I'm going back to work Dec. 4), my health...
So I did it. I'm sure I left off something important, but hopefully that is covered in the ...
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!