Friday, November 14, 2008

Rainy Day




It rained yesterday so we stayed inside most of the day. I was so tired of hearing Dora, Wonder Pets, and Backyardigans, so I turned the t.v. off and made Tanner do some crafts. He wasn't really into it but he did it anyway and they turned out really cute. The paper bag scarecrow and the sun catchers. Then I got out his tent. He had so much fun crawling in and out of it. Then he needed to sleep so I put the matching sleeping bag in there and he would lay down for 30seconds the jump back up and stretch like he had been sleeping for days. Thanks Mimi and Papa your birthday present saved the day. It stopped raining for about an hour so Tanner went outside and how can you keep a kid from playing in the puddles. Tanner said "I luv da wain!"




Hop Hop is holding his head up pretty good so I decided to try the Bumbo. He looks so little in it but he can sit up for a minute. I am too scared to walk away from him so I guess it is really pointless right now. But he looked really cute in it. Again thanks Mimi (and Papa) this is going the be really handy in about a month.

No comments: